High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
BHOOPATHIRAJ v. STATE - Bail Appl No. 5268 of 2006  RD-KL 590 (28 August 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 5268 of 2006()
1. BHOOPATHIRAJ, S/O. VENKITACHALAM,
1. STATE, REPRESENTED BY THE
For Petitioner :SRI.SAJAN VARGHEESE K.
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.M.JAMES
O R D E R
J.M.JAMES, J.B.A. 5268/2006
DATED THIS THE 28TH DAY OF AUGUST, 2006
O R D E RThe petitioner is accused in crime No.209/2006 of Chittur Police Station, for the offence punishable under Sections 447 and 326 IPC, as he assaulted the defacto complainant on 20.5.2006. He is before this Court, under Section 438 Cr.P.C, as he apprehends arrest.
2. The learned Public Prosecutor submitted that because of the assault, the defacto complainant sustained fracture on the fifth meta carpel of the right hand. It is also brought to my notice that there is another crime, crime No.208/2006 of the same police station, had been registered against the defacto complainant, at the instance of the petitioner herein.
3. Considering the materials on record, I direct the petitioner to surrender before the Investigating Officer, who is investigating crime No. 209/2006 of Chittur Police Station, on 1.9.2006. B.A.5268/2006 2
4. The Investigating Officer shall interrogate the petitioner, and in the event of the arrest of the petitioner, he shall be released on bail, on he executing a bond for Rs.20,000/-, with two solvent sureties each for the like sum to the satisfaction of the Investigating Officer, arresting him.
5. The petitioner shall be available before the Investigating Officer, as and when required, for the purpose of the completion of the investigation, till 30.9.2006. The application is disposed of as above. J.M.JAMES
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.