High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
C.P. KASIM v. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE - Bail Appl No. 5272 of 2006  RD-KL 591 (28 August 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 5272 of 2006()
1. C.P.KASIM, S/O. MOOSA HAJI,
1. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
2. STATE, REP. BY PUBLIC PROSECUTOR,
For Petitioner :SRI.CIBI THOMAS
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.M.JAMES
O R D E R
J.M.JAMES, J.B.A. 5272/2006
DATED THIS THE 28TH DAY OF AUGUST, 2006
O R D E RThe petitioner is the first accused, in crime No. 54/2006 of Kolavallur police Station, for the offence punishable under Sections 498A and 420 IPC read with Section 34 IPC. It is also alleged that the petitioner had assaulted his wife, at whose instance, the complaint had been filed. Accused Nos. 2 and 3, the in-laws of the defacto complainant, had already been granted a pre- arrest order, under Section 438 Cr.P.C. Now the petitioner is before this Court, under Section 438 Cr.P.C.
2. I heard both sides. Considering the materials on record, I direct the petitioner to surrender before the Investigating Officer, who is investigating crime No. 54/2006 of Kolavallur Police station.
3. The Investigating Officer shall interrogate the petitioner and produce him before the Court below, before 4.30 p.m., on the same day. The learned Magistrate shall B.A.5272/2006 2 allow the petitioner to be on bail, imposing such conditions, as are deemed necessary. The application is disposed of as above. J.M.JAMES
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.