High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SABU v. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE, PARASSALA - Bail Appl No. 5171 of 2006  RD-KL 635 (30 August 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 5171 of 2006()
1. SABU, S./O.STEPHEN, AGED 34 SUNIL
2. MONKILI, S/O.THANKAPPAN, AGED 23,
3. SHAJI, S/O.SATHYASELAN, AGED 25,
4. BINU, S/O.JOHNSON, AGD 28, AVIKKUZHI
1. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE, PARASSALA.
2. STATE OF KERALA REP. BY THE PUBLIC
For Petitioner :SRI.R.BINDU (SASTHAMANGALAM)
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.M.JAMES
O R D E R
J.M.JAMES, J.B.A. 5171/2006(B)
DATED THIS THE 30TH DAY OF AUGUST, 2006
O R D E RThe petitioners are accused 2 to 5, in crime No.349/2006 of Parassala Police Station, for the offence punishable under Sections 143, 147, 148, 452, 341, 323, 324 and 506(ii) IPC read with Section 149 IPC and also under Section 27 of the Arms Act. Hence they are before this Court, under Section 438 Cr.P.C.
2. After hearing both sides and considering the materials that are placed before me, I direct the petitioners to surrender before the Investigating Officer, who is investigating crime No.349/2006 of Parassala Police Station, on 8.9.2006 between 10.30 a.m and 11.00 a.m.
3. The Investigating Officer shall interrogate the petitioners and in the event of their arrest, they shall be released on bail, on each petitioner executing a bond for Rs.15,000/-, with two solvent sureties, each for the like B.A.5171/2006 2 sum, to the satisfaction of the Investigating Officer, arresting them.
4. The petitioners shall report before the Investigating Officer, as and when required, till 31.10.2006, for the purpose of the completion of investigation. The application is disposed of as above. J.M.JAMES
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.