High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
T. RAJESWARY v. STATE OF KERALA - OP No. 32165 of 2002(D)  RD-KL 70 (3 July 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMOP No. 32165 of 2002(D)
1. T.RAJESWARY, AGED 37 YEARS,
3. P.DEVAKI AMMA, T.C. 60/4037,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY THE SECRETARY
2. KERALA STATE HOUSING BOARD REP.BY
For Petitioner :DR.K.P.KYLASANATHA PILLAY
For Respondent :SRI.T.R.HARIKUMAR, SC, KSHB
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.THANKAPPAN
O R D E R
K.THANKAPPAN, J.O.P. NO.32165 OF 2002
Dated this the 3rd day of July, 2006
The petitioners have approached this Court for a direction to the first respondent to approve the decision of the Kerala State Housing Board to regularise their service as Part-time Sweepers under the second respondent.
2. The petitioners had approached this Court on an earlier occasion and by Ext.P10 judgment this Court directed the first respondent to consider the claim of the petitioners. But, as per Ext.P12 order, the claim of the petitioners was rejected. Now, relying on Ext.P16 Government Order, the petitioners submit that they are entitled to get the benefit of the scheme framed by the Government for regularisation of provisional service. Hence, the petitioners limit their claim in the light of Ext.P16. Accordingly, Ext.P12 is quashed and the respondents are directed to consider the claim of the petitioners afresh in the light of Ext.P16, untrammelled by the observation contained in Ext.P12, and pass appropriate orders, including consequential benefits, if any, within three months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. O.P.NO.32165/2002 2 The Original Petition is disposed of as above.
(K.THANKAPPAN, JUDGE)sp/ O.P.NO.32165/2002 3
3RD JULY, 2006 O.P.NO.32165/2002 4
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.