High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
A.C. SREEDHARAN v. STATE OF KERALA - WP(C) No. 13258 of 2006(C)  RD-KL 724 (13 September 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 13258 of 2006(C)
1. A.C. SREEDHARAN, FORST RANGE OFFICER,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. CHIEF CONSERVATOR OF FORESTS,
For Petitioner :SRI.PHILIP M.VARUGHESE
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, JW.P.(C)NO.13258 of 2006
Dated this the 13th day of September, 2006
The reliefs prayed for in this Writ Petition are to quash Ext.P1 order of suspension and for a direction to the first respondent to reconsider Ext.P1 order.
2. Learned Government Pleader brought to my notice that the petitioner has retired from service on superannuation on 31.5.2006.
3. This being the position, this writ petition has become infructuous. Without prejudice to the right of the petitioner to pursue appropriate remedies, the Writ Petition is disposed of.
K.K.DENESAN, JUDGEcss/ W.P.(C)No.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.