High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JOBY KK, AGED 30 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE - Bail Appl No. 5563 of 2006  RD-KL 854 (22 September 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 5563 of 2006()
1. JOBY KK, AGED 30 YEARS,
2. BIJU KM, AGED 30 YEARS,
3. SHAMEEM, AGED 20YEARS, S/O.MOIDY,
4. BIJU KUMAR PP, AGED 29 YEARS, S/O CHOYI,
5. MAJEED, AGED 24 YEARS, S/O BIYATHUMMA,
6. RAYEES, AGED 19 YEARS, S/O PAKARAN,
7. ABHILASH K, AGED 28 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE
2. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.NIDHI BALACHANDRAN
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice J.M.JAMES
O R D E R
J.M.JAMES, J.B.A. 5563/2006
DATED THIS THE 22ND DAY OF SEPTEMBER, 2006
O R D E RThe petitioners are accused 1 to 5 and 7 & 9 in crime No.346/2006 of Perambra Police Station, for the offence punishable under Sections 143, 147, 148, 341, 326 and 307 IPC read with Section 149 IPC.
2. It is alleged that the petitioners had unlawfully assembled with dangerous weapons and committed rioting and attempted to murder the brother of the defacto complainant on 5.8.2006 at 4.00 a.m. The accused 1, 4 and 9 were arrested on 21.8.2006 and accused 2, 3, 5 and 7 were arrested on 22.8.2006. They remains in judicial custody, thereafter. The brother of the defacto complainant sustained various injuries, including fracture on the right thigh bone. Now the petitioners are before this Court, under Section 439 Cr.P.C.
3. After hearing both sides and considering the
materials that are placed before me, I grant
release the petitioners from jail, subject to
(a). Each petitioner shall execute a bond for Rs.20,000/-, with two solvent sureties, each for the like sum, to the satisfaction of the Judicial Magistrate of First Class-I, Perambra.
(b). The petitioners shall report before the Investigating Officer, once in a week, on every Wednesday, between 10.00 a.m and 11.00 a.m., for a period of three months, starting from 27.9.2006.
(c). The petitioners shall not leave the State of Kerala, till the final trial and disposal of the Sessions Case. The application is allowed as above. J.M.JAMES
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.