High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
THE MANAGER, A.N.M.U.P.SCHOOL v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY SECRETARY - WA No. 1341 of 2007  RD-KL 10035 (11 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 1341 of 2007()
1. THE MANAGER, A.N.M.U.P.SCHOOL,
2. SREEDEVI P.V., W/O V.V.N.UNNI,
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY SECRETARY
2. THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR (ACADEMIC) OF
3. THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
4. THE ASSISTANT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
5. SMT.SUNITHA.A., W/O.JAYACHANDRAN V.T.,
For Petitioner :SRI.M.R.RAJENDRAN NAIR (SR.)
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.S.RADHAKRISHNAN The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E RK.S.Radhakrishnan &
Antony Dominic, JJ.
W.A.No.1341 of 2007
Dated this the 11th day of June, 2007.
Radhakrishnan,J.We find no ground to interfere with the judgment of the learned single Judge. The Manager has failed to observe the procedure laid down in Note 2 Rule 51A of Chapter XIV A of Kerala Education Rules before appointing the second appellant as U.P.S.A., overlooking of the claim of the fifth respondent. Ext.P8 is therefore a valid order not liable to be interfered with. Writ Appeal is dismissed. K.S.Radhakrishnan, Judge. Antony Dominic, Judge. ess 11/6
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.