High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
N.K.AYYAPPAN PILLAI, PRATHEEKSHA v. SRI.A.SHAJAHAN, AGED NOT KNOWN - Con Case(C) No. 208 of 2007(S)  RD-KL 10100 (12 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCon Case(C) No. 208 of 2007(S)
1. N.K.AYYAPPAN PILLAI, PRATHEEKSHA,
1. SRI.A.SHAJAHAN, AGED NOT KNOWN,
For Petitioner :SRI.M.C.CHERIAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L.DATTU, C.J. & K.T.SANKARAN, J.Cont.Case (C) No.208 of 2007
Dated, this the 12th day of June, 2007
H.L.Dattu, C.J. The only direction that was issued by this Court while disposing of O.P.No.3436 of 1998 is to consider the representation Ext.P9 within a particular time frame.
2. Alleging that the respondent has not complied with the aforesaid direction issued by this Court the complainant is before us in this contempt proceedings.
3. The learned counsel appearing for the respondent would submit that the respondent has now considered and disposed of the representation (Ext.P9) filed by the petitioner.
4. In view of the above, we are of the opinion that there is substantial compliance with the orders and directions issued by this Court. Therefore, further proceedings need not be continued by us. Accordingly the contempt proceedings are dropped. Ordered accordingly. (H.L.DATTU) CHIEF JUSTICE (K.T.SANKARAN)
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.