High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
M.T. MARIKUMAR, MATHARAYIL HOUSE v. THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR, DAIRY DEVELOPMENT - WP(C) No. 15919 of 2004(T)  RD-KL 10182 (13 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 15919 of 2004(T)
1. M.T. MARIKUMAR, MATHARAYIL HOUSE,
2. P.P. RAJEEVAN, THAACHANAKULATH,
3. RANJITHKUMAR G., SREEBHAVAN,
4. ANITHAKUMARI, THOPPILVEEDU,
5. MADHUSOODHANAN PILLAI, PUTHENPURACKAL
6. K.K. ANIL, KULATHINTE THEKKETHIL
7. MURALEEDHARAKURUP, KATTIPARAMBIL HOUSE,
8. K. NARAYANA KARNAVAR, PADINJATTEDATH
1. THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR, DAIRY DEVELOPMENT
2. KSHEEROLPADAKA SASHAKARANA SANGHAM
For Petitioner :SRI.BABU CHERUKARA
For Respondent :SRI.P.VINODKUMAR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E RKURIAN JOSEPH J. W.P.(C) No.15919 of 2004 Dated 13th June, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioners approached this Court aggrieved by Exts.P1 to P8 notices issued by the first respondent. It is for the petitioners to submit their objections before the first respondent. In the event of the petitioners thus representing the matter before the first respondent within two months from today, the matter will be duly considered by the first respondent with notice to the petitioners and the second respondent and appropriate orders in accordance with law will be passed expeditiously. The interim order passed by this Court on 27.5.2004 will continue till such time. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.tgs
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.O.P. NO. OF 2003
J U D G M E N T
Dated 13th June, 2007.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.