High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
A.FRANCIS, CRISTHUDAS, THOTTIYODE v. S.NATARAJAN, S/O.SUNDARAN CHETTIYAR - WA No. 2292 of 2002(E)  RD-KL 10249 (14 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 2292 of 2002(E)
1. A.FRANCIS, CRISTHUDAS, THOTTIYODE
1. S.NATARAJAN, S/O.SUNDARAN CHETTIYAR,
2. SALES TAX OFFICER, MANNARKADU.
3. INTELLIGENCE OFFICER, SQUAD NO.1,
4. S.BALASUBRAMANIAN, 15/10,
5. N.CHITRA, 508, K.P.C.NAGAR, VALLAKOYIL
6. SMT.V.SARASWATHY, 16, THIRUVEEIKA
7. E.S.MALLASAMY, 36, SUBRAMANIA NAGAR,
8. S.VIJAYAKUMAR, KANGAYAM, PALAYAM,
For Petitioner :SRI.ELVIN PETER P.J.
For Respondent :SRI.N.MURALEEDHARAN NAIR
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L. DATTU, C.J. & K.T. SANKARAN, J.W.A.No.2292 of 2002
Dated, this the 14th day of June, 2007
H.L. DATTU, CJ. Learned counsel, Mr.Elvin Peter, appearing for the appellant submits that as on today, the reliefs sought for by the appellant does not survive for consideration of this court.
2. Taking note of the submission made by the learned counsel, the writ appeal is disposed of, as having become infructuous.
3. In view of the order passed in the Writ Appeal, the reliefs sought in C.M.P. No.6060 of 2002 need not be considered by this court. Accordingly, the said C.M.P. is also rejected. Ordered accordingly. H.L. DATTU, CHIEF JUSTICE. K.T. SANKARAN,
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.