High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
BABY M.I, SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE v. DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE - WP(C) No. 12806 of 2007(Y)  RD-KL 10257 (14 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 12806 of 2007(Y)
1. BABY M.I, SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
1. DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE,
2. DEPUTY INSPECTOR GENERALA OF POLICE,
3. STATE OF KERALA REP. BY THE
For Petitioner :SRI.NAGARAJ NARAYANAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR
O R D E R
K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR, J.W.P.(C) No. 12806 of 2007-Y
Dated this the 14th day of June, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
The petitioner is facing disciplinary proceedings. The first respondent was authorised to conduct enquiry against the petitioner, as per Ext.P3 proceedings of the second respondent. Praying for a direction to the first respondent, to complete the enquiry at the earliest, this writ petition is filed.
2. The learned Government Pleader, upon instruction, submitted that the first respondent has completed the enquiry and filed final report before the second respondent, on 23-5-2007. This submission is recorded. The second respondent shall pass final orders in the disciplinary proceedings against the petitioner, as expeditiously as possible. The Writ Petition is disposed of as above. K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR,
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.