High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
M.K.SANTHI, AGED 45, W/O. SASIMANY v. SECRETARY - WP(C) No. 10584 of 2007(I)  RD-KL 10272 (14 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 10584 of 2007(I)
1. M.K.SANTHI, AGED 45, W/O. SASIMANY,
2. ASSISTANT REGISTRAR,
3. SPECIAL SALE OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.RAJIV NAMBISSAN
For Respondent :SRI.P.C.HARIDAS
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
W.P.(C).No. 10584 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dated this the 14th day of June, 2007
Petitioner availed a loan from the first respondent bank, which he could not repay. Ext.P1 notice of proclamation of sale is challenged in this writ petition. Petitioner seeks a direction to pass orders on Ext.P2.
2. I heard learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned counsel for the respondent bank.
3. Learned counsel for the petitioner submits that petitioner may be permitted to pay off the entire amounts in easy instalments.
4. The writ petition is disposed of as follows: The bank will serve a statement on the petitioner showing the exact amount of instalments payable by the petitioner within a period of two weeks from today. Upon receipt of the same, WPC No.10584/07 2 petitioner is permitted to pay off the amounts remaining to be paid with due interest in five equal monthly instalments, the first of which shall be payable on or before 10/07/2007. Petitioner is to pay the succeeding instalments on or before the 10th of every succeeding months. If the petitioner does not pay any of the instalments as aforesaid, it is open to the respondent bank to proceed against the petitioner in accordance with law. If the petitioner continues to pay the instalments, proceedings will not be enforced against him. K.M.JOSEPH
JUDGEsv. WPC No.10584/07 3
(K.M.JOSEPH, JUDGE)sv. WPC No.10584/07 4
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.