High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
BABY SAROJAM DEVADASAN, H.S.A., BEMP v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY ITS - WP(C) No. 17105 of 2007(J)  RD-KL 10326 (15 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 17105 of 2007(J)
1. BABY SAROJAM DEVADASAN, H.S.A., BEMP
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY ITS
2. DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTIONS,
3. DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION, KANNUR.
4. DEO THALASSERY, KANNUR DISTRICT.
5. THE HEADMISTRESS, BEMP HIGH SCHOOL,
For Petitioner :SRI.BABU JOSEPH KURUVATHAZHA
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
A.K.BASHEER, J.W.P.(C)No.17105 OF 2007
Dated this the 15th day of June, 2007
Grievance of the petitioner appears to be that he has not been paid the arrears of D.A. in terms of G.O.(MS) No.134/86/G.Edn. dated 7.8.1986 and G.O.(MS) No.57/91/89/Fin. dated 18.1.1991. Petitioner has raised various contentions in support of his plea that the inaction on the part of the respondents is totally illegal and unjust.
2. I do not propose to deal with the above contentions in view of the limited prayer made by the learned counsel for the petitioner at the Bar. He submits that petitioner has preferred Ext.P12 representation before respondent no.4 and that petitioner will be satisfied, if an appropriate direction is issued to the said officer to consider and pass orders on Ext.P12. Learned Government Pleader submits that a decision on Ext.P12 will be taken without any delay. W.P.(C)No.17105 OF 2007
3. In the above facts and circumstances, writ petition is disposed of with a direction to respondent no.4 to consider and pass orders on Ext.P12 strictly on its merit and in accordance with law as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within two months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. If respondent no.4 is of the view that the relevant documents have to be produced by the petitioner, a notice to this effect shall be issued to him, in which event petitioner shall comply with such directions. Petitioner shall produce a copy of the writ petition along with a certified copy of the judgment before respondent no.4 for compliance. Writ petition is disposed of as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.