High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
DR.N.VIMALA D/O NANU, GOVERNMENT v. DR.BISWAS MAHTA, I.A.S. - Con Case(C) No. 559 of 2007(S)  RD-KL 10337 (15 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCon Case(C) No. 559 of 2007(S)
1. DR.N.VIMALA D/O NANU, GOVERNMENT
2. DR.G.CHANDRA KUMAR S/O N.GOPALA PILLAI,
3. DR.P.JAYASREE D/O S.PADMANABHA PILLAI,
4. DR.C.REGHUNATHAN NAIR,
5. DR.C.REMA D/O A.C.ACHUTHAN,
1. DR.BISWAS MAHTA, I.A.S.,
For Petitioner :SRI.N.UNNIKRISHNAN
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
A.K.BASHEER, J.Cont. Case (C) No.559 OF 2007
Dated this the 15th day of June, 2007
Learned Government Pleader on getting written instructions from the Joint Secretary to the Department of Health and Family Welfare, submits that the direction contained in the judgment has been complied with. An order has been passed by the respondent on May 28, 2007 on the representation submitted by the petitioners.
2. Respondent shall ensure that a copy of the order is served on the petitioners within seven days from today. In the above facts and circumstances, the Cont. Case (C) is closed.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.