High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
FATHIMAKUTTY.P., U.P.S.A (FULL TIME JR.) v. STATE OF KERALA TO BE REP. BY SECRETARY - WP(C) No. 17444 of 2007(B)  RD-KL 10338 (15 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 17444 of 2007(B)
1. FATHIMAKUTTY.P., U.P.S.A (FULL TIME JR.)
1. STATE OF KERALA TO BE REP. BY SECRETARY,
2. DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER, MALAPPURAM.
3. MANAGER, AMM HIGH SCHOOL AND LPS,
4. HEADMASTER, AMM HIGH SCHOOL, PULIKKAL,
5. SAMEERA T.A., D/O.LATE MUHAMMED T.A,
For Petitioner :SRI.K.S.MADHUSOODANAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
A.K.BASHEER, J.W.P.(C)No.17444 OF 2007
Dated this the 15th day of June, 2007
Respondent no.2 who is present in court submits that petitioner cannot be retained in the school since he is the third Language teacher. Only two posts of Language teacher can be retained in the school. He further submits that he has passed an order in the above terms on the representation received from the petitioner.
2. Respondent no.2 shall ensure that the above order which is stated to have been passed by him is communicated to the petitioner within seven days from today by registered post. Writ petition is closed with liberty to the petitioner to pursue the remedy available to him in accordance with law.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.