High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.V.KUMAR, T.C.55/218, "KRISHNA" v. REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES - WP(C) No. 8475 of 2007(H)  RD-KL 10352 (15 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 8475 of 2007(H)
1. K.V.KUMAR, T.C.55/218, "KRISHNA",
1. REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES,
2. KERALA STATE CO-OPERATIVE BANK
3. KERALA STATE MANAGER CO-OPERATIVE
For Petitioner :SRI.M.BALAGOVINDAN
For Respondent :SRI.NAGARAJ NARAYANAN,SC,K.S.CO-OP BANK
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
W.P.(C).No. 8475 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dated this the 15th day of June, 2007
Petitioner availed a loan which he could not repay. He seeks a direction not to proceed against the petitioner's property on the basis of Ext.P1 and to permit him to pay the actual loan amount barring additional interest in instalments.
2. I heard learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned counsel for the Bank also.
3. Learned counsel for the petitioner prays that petitioner may be permitted to pay off the entire amounts in easy intalments. The writ petition is disposed of as follows: The bank will serve a statement on the petitioner showing the exact amount of instalments payable by the petitoiner within a period of two weeks from today. Upon WPC No.8475/07 2 receipt of the same, petitioner is permitted to pay off the entire amounts remaining to be paid with due interest in seven equal monthly instalments, first of which shall be payable on or before 16/07/2007. Petitioner is to pay the succeeding instalments on or before the 16th of every succeeding months. If the petitioner does not pay any of the instalments as aforesaid, it is open to the respondent bank to proceed against the petitioner in accordance with law. If the petitioner continues to pay the instalments, proceedings will not be enforced against him.
(K.M.JOSEPH, JUDGE)sv. WPC No.8475/07 3
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.