High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
ABDUL GAFOOR, S/O.HAMSA, AGED 23 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE - Crl MC No. 1949 of 2007  RD-KL 10414 (18 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCrl MC No. 1949 of 2007()
1. ABDUL GAFOOR, S/O.HAMSA, AGED 23 YEARS,
2. RAJAGOPAL, S/O.RAMAKRISHNAN, AGED 25,
3. RAMAKRISHNAN, S/O.KARTHUNNI, AGED 18,
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE
For Petitioner :SRI.PHILIP T.VARGHESE
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R.BASANT, J.Crl.M.C.Nos.1949,1950 and 1951 of 2007
Dated this the 18th day of June 2007
O R D E RThe learned counsel for the petitioners prays, the learned Public Prosecutor does not seriously oppose the said prayer and I am satisfied that the identical condition imposed on the petitioners who are accused in three different crimes all under Section 379 I.P.C (the allegation being that the petitioners have committed theft of rubber sheets) as per separate orders dated 31/1/2007 that they shall make themselves available for interrogation before the investigating officer between 9 a.m and 11 a.m on all Wednesdays can now be modified. I agree with the learned Public Prosecutor that it is too early now to delete the conditions altogether.
2. In the result, these petitions are allowed in part. The petitioners need hereafter make themselves available before the investigating officer between 10 a.m and 11 a.m on the first Wednesdays of all English calender months for a period of three months from this date.
(R.BASANT, JUDGE)jsr // True Copy// PA to Judge Crl.M.C.No. 2 Crl.M.C.No. 3
ORDER21ST DAY OF MAY2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.