High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
NARAYANANKUTTY ALIAS HARIDAS v. THE SECRETARY, THIRUVILWAMALA - WP(C) No. 16836 of 2007(D)  RD-KL 10479 (18 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 16836 of 2007(D)
1. NARAYANANKUTTY ALIAS HARIDAS,
1. THE SECRETARY, THIRUVILWAMALA
2. K.R.MOHANAN, S/O.KUTTIRAMAN
For Petitioner :SRI.G.HARIHARAN
For Respondent :SRI.V.TEKCHAND
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
W.P.(C).No. 16836 OF 2007 -D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dated this the 18th day of June, 2007
Petitioner challenges Ext.P4. Ext.P4 is a notice issued by the first respondent to the petitioner. In the notice, there is a direction to demolish the alleged unauthorised portion of the construction made by the petitioner.
2. Today, when the matter came up, learned counsel for the Panchayat submits that no notice as submitted was given earlier and Ext.P4 may be treated as a notice. It is open to the petitioner to submit his objection to Ext.P4 treating it as a notice, he submits. Thereafter petitioner may also be heard in the matter and petitioner can raise his objections and also produce any material to substantiate his contention, it is submitted. Having heard the learned counsel for the parties, the writ petition is disposed of as follows: Ext.P4 shall be treated as a notice and it is open to the WPC No.16836/07 2 petitioner to raise all his objections available in law to Ext.P4 within a period of twenty days from today. The first respondent will consider the objection, hear the petitioner, consider the materials produced by the petitioner and take a decision in accordance with law which shall be communicated to the petitioner. I leave open the contentions of the parties. Till such time as a decision is taken, interim order passed by this court will continue.
(K.M.JOSEPH, JUDGE)sv. WPC No.16836/07 3
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.