High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
RAGHI VARGHESE,ELUVATHINGAL HOUSE v. STATE OF KERALA, REP.BY PRINCIPAL - WP(C) No. 18493 of 2007(B)  RD-KL 10499 (18 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 18493 of 2007(B)
1. RAGHI VARGHESE,ELUVATHINGAL HOUSE,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP.BY PRINCIPAL
2. THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
3. THE ASSISTANT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
4. MANAGER,K.A.U.P. SCHOOL,
5. SHRI.K.K.SREEKUMAR,UPSA,K.A.U.P. SCHOOL
For Petitioner :SRI.K.JAJU BABU
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
A.K.BASHEER, J.W.P.(C)No.18493 OF 2007
Dated this the 18th day of June, 2007
Petitioner claims that she was appointed as Lower Primary School Assistant in the school under the management of respondent no.4 in a newly created post with effect from July 30, 2003. The appointment was refused to be approved on the ground that appointment of a Rule 51(A) claimant had been rejected. It is pointed out by the petitioner that respondent no.5 who was the Rule 51(A) claimant is none other than son of respondent no.4, the Manager.
2. Anyhow, I do not propose to deal with the above contentions in view of the limited prayer made by the learned counsel for the petitioner at the Bar. He submits that petitioner has preferred Ext.P2 revision petition before respondent no.1 against the order passed by the appellate authority rejecting approval. It is also pointed out that pursuant to the direction issued by the revisional authority, remarks have already been forwarded by respondent no.2. W.P.(C)No.18493 OF 2007 The limited prayer is to issue an appropriate direction to respondent no.1 to take a decision on Exts.P2 and P3 expeditiously.
3. In the above facts and circumstances, writ petition is disposed of with a direction to respondent no.1 to consider and pass orders on Exts.P2 and P3 strictly on their merit and in accordance with law as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within two months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Needless to mention, respondent no.1 shall ensure that the petitioner, manager and respondent no.5 are afforded sufficient opportunity to be heard before any decision is taken in the matter. Petitioner shall produce a copy of the writ petition along with a certified copy of the judgment before respondent no.1 for compliance. Writ petition is disposed of as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.