High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JACOB.E.GEORGE, MANAGER v. SECRETARY, GENERAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT - WP(C) No. 6008 of 2007(M)  RD-KL 10587 (19 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 6008 of 2007(M)
1. JACOB.E.GEORGE, MANAGER,
2. P.LEKSHMI, TEACHER,
1. SECRETARY, GENERAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT,
2. THE DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTIONS,
3. DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION,
4. ASSISTANT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
5. ADDL.DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION
For Petitioner :SRI.THAMPAN THOMAS
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
A.K. BASHEER, J.W.P.(C). NO. 6008 OF 2007
Dated this the 19th day of June, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Heard learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned Government Pleader.
2. It is brought to my notice that the order impugned in this writ petition (Ext.P10) could not have been passed by respondent No.5 since the order against which the proceedings leading to Ext.P10 had already been quashed by this court in W.P.(C) Nos. 1565/04, 1602/04 & 18022/06 by a common judgment dated 28.8.06. Learned Government Pleader submits that Ext.P10 order has already been recalled by respondent No5. Therefore, this writ petition has become infructuous. It is accordingly dismissed.
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEvps
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEOP NO.20954/00
1ST MARCH, 2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.