High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
RAYAMARAKKAR VEETTIL OORILAPARAMBIL KOYA v. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Crl MC No. 1930 of 2007  RD-KL 10650 (19 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCrl MC No. 1930 of 2007()
1. RAYAMARAKKAR VEETTIL OORILAPARAMBIL KOYA
1. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. THE SUPERINTENDENT OF CUSTOMS,
3. THE STATION HOUSE OFFICER, HARBOUR
For Petitioner :SRI.P.RAMACHANDRAN
For Respondent :SRI.P.C.IYPE
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R.BASANT, JCrl.M.C.No.1930 of 2007
Dated this the 19th day of June, 2007
ORDERPetitioner prays for modification of the conditions imposed by this Court when he was released on bail as per order dated 21.02.2007. The said condition No.1 obliges the petitioner to report before the Superintendent of Customs between 9 a.m and 11 a.m on all Wednesdays. The condition has remained in force for a period of about 4 months. The learned counsel for the petitioner prays that the said condition may now be modified if not deleted.
2. The Special Prosecutor opposes the application. But notwithstanding the opposition, I am satisfied that the said condition can now be modified.
3. In the result, this Crl.M.C is, allowed. The said condition is modified. The petitioner need hereafter appear before the Superintendent of Customs, Special Intelligence and Investigation Branch, Kochi between 10 a.m and 11 a.m on the first Wednesdays of all English Calendar months for a further period of three months.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.