High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
S.SUMA, SAKTHI, ARAYOOR P.O. v. THE CHENKAL SERVICE CO-OPERATIVE BANK - WA No. 1423 of 2007  RD-KL 10655 (19 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 1423 of 2007()
1. S.SUMA, SAKTHI, ARAYOOR P.O.,
2. SIVAKUMAR S., SUPRIYA NIVAS,
3. RANJITH G., CHENNIYOTTUTHOLATHU VEEDU,
4. ANITHA P., PULLANJIVILAKOM VEEDU,
5. SMITHARAJ, S.T., SUSHA NIVAS,
6. A.S.BALAJI, BINU BHAVAN, PULLINGAL
1. THE CHENKAL SERVICE CO-OPERATIVE BANK
2. THE JOINT REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE
For Petitioner :SRI.V.G.ARUN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.S.RADHAKRISHNAN The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E RK.S.Radhakrishnan &
Antony Dominic, JJ.
W.A.No.1423 of 2007
Dated this the 19th day of June, 2007.
Radhakrishnan,J.We find no illegality in the direction given by the learned single Judge. Learned single Judge has already directed to complete the enquiry initiated under Ext.P4 order within three months of the receipt of the judgment. We are in full agreement with the direction given by the learned single Judge. Writ Appeal is disposed of. K.S.Radhakrishnan, Judge. Antony Dominic, Judge. ess 20/6
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.