High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
RAKHI.V, HIGHER SECONDAY SCHOOL v. THE MANAGER - WA No. 1349 of 2007  RD-KL 10787 (20 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 1349 of 2007()
1. RAKHI.V, HIGHER SECONDAY SCHOOL
2. DEEPA L.S., HIGHER SECONDAY TEACHER
1. THE MANAGER,
2. K.SIDHARTHAN, CLAIMING TO BE MANAGER OF
3. THE DIRECTOR,
4. REGIONAL DEPUTY DIRECTOR
5. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
6. THE PRINCIPAL,
For Petitioner :SRI.M.V.THAMBAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.S.RADHAKRISHNAN The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E R
K.S.RADHAKRISHNAN & ANTONY DOMINIC, JJ.
W.A. NO. 1349 OF 2007
Dated this the 20th day of June, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Radhakrishnan, J.The writ petition was preferred by the appellants herein seeking a declaration that the petitioners are entitled to approval of their appointment and to work in the school as Higher Secondary School Teachers in Geography and Economics respectively and also for a declaration that they are entitled to get salary from 1.10.2005. Learned Single Judge rejected the claim of the petitioners.
2. We are of the view, if the appellants are aggrieved, they can approach the 4th respondent placing their grievances and the 4th respondent will pass appropriate orders in accordance with law. Appellants, if so advised may file a representation within a period of one month from today, in the event of which the 4th respondent shall consider the representation and pass WA 1349/2007 appropriate orders within a a period of two months thereafter untramelled by the observations contained in the impugned judgment. Writ appeal is disposed of as above.
ANTONY DOMINIC, JUDGE.Rp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.