High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
DR. K.S. VENU, KULANGARA HOUSE v. THANKAPPAN, TEA SHOP, NR.K.R.THEATRE - WP(C) No. 30273 of 2004(D)  RD-KL 10857 (21 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 30273 of 2004(D)
1. DR. K.S. VENU, KULANGARA HOUSE,
2. K.S. RAJAN, KULANGARA HOUSE,
1. THANKAPPAN, TEA SHOP, NR.K.R.THEATRE,
2. ASHOKAN, TEA SHOP, NR.K.R. THEATRE,
3. THAMPY, TEA SHOP, NR. K.R. THEATRE,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.N.PURUSHOTHAMA KAIMAL
For Respondent :SRI.T.A.UNNIKRISHNAN
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH , J
W.P.(C) NO. 30273 OF 2004
Dated this the 21st day of June, 2007.
The challenge is on Ext.P5 order passed by the Munsiff Court, Peermade in I.A No. 830/2004 in O.S. N o. 70/99. The application was filed objecting to the commission report and with a further prayer to remit back the commission report for a proper site inspection and report. But the application was dismissed by a cryptic order of the Munsiff which read as follows: "No sufficient grounds. Hence petition dismissed."
2. The learned Munsiff has certainly not exercised his jurisdiction vested on him. The exercise is arbitrary, ex facie. I set aside Ext.P5. There will be a direction to the Munsiff, Peermade to properly consider the prayer in the I.A. No. 830/2004 and pass appropriate orders in accordance with law. This shall be done within a period of four months from the date of a copy of this judgment. The writ petition is disposed of accordingly.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.rv
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.