High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
ABDUL JABBAR @ JABBAR MATHER v. DISTRICT COLLECTOR, ERNAKULAM - WP(C) No. 251 of 2004(E)  RD-KL 10955 (22 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 251 of 2004(E)
1. ABDUL JABBAR @ JABBAR MATHER,
1. DISTRICT COLLECTOR, ERNAKULAM.
2. REVENUE DIVISIONAL OFFICER,
3. TAHSILDAR, ALUVA.
4. VILLAGE OFFICER, CHOWARA VILLAGE.
5. SREEMOOLANAGARAM GRAMA PANCHAYAT,
For Petitioner :SRI.K.I.MAYANKUTTY MATHER
For Respondent :SRI.MATHEW ZACHARIAH
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 251 OF 2004
Dated this the 22nd day of June, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
This writ petition is filed with the following prayers.
a) Issue a writ of mandamus or other appropriate writ, direction or order directing the respondents to take immediate steps to ensure that the property of the petitioner- 1.31 acres comprised in RS. 65/1 (old Sy. No. 287/3) (originally 1.84 acres/ 1.66 Acres in Survey No. 287/3) of Chowara Village is not further eroded;
b) Issue a writ of mandamus or other appropriate writ, direction or order directing respondents 1 and 2 to conduct a site inspection of the property of the petitioner and issue immediate instructions to enable the petitioner to take necessary steps to safeguard his property.
2. There will be a direction to the respondents to take appropriate action, in accordance with law, in the light of Exhibits P8 and P8(a) resolutions of the Grama Panchayath, if not already taken, within a period of six months from the date of production of a copy of this judgment. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.