High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
MOHANAN, THARATTUVELI, KAMMADY WARD v. THE REGIONAL TRANSPORT AUTHORITY - WP(C) No. 19358 of 2004(D)  RD-KL 10998 (22 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 19358 of 2004(D)
1. MOHANAN, THARATTUVELI, KAMMADY WARD,
1. THE REGIONAL TRANSPORT AUTHORITY,
2. THE KERALA STATE ROAD TRANSPORT
For Petitioner :SRI.P.DEEPAK
For Respondent :SRI.T.RAVIKUMAR, SC, KSRTC
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 19358 OF 2004
Dated this the 22nd day of June, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner is aggrieved by Exhibit P3 judgment passed by the State Transport Appellate Tribunal, Ernakulam. The issue pertains to the renewal of permit for operating stage carriage on the route Kalavoor-Erattakulangara as town service.
2. It is not disputed that the judgment of the Appellate Authority requires re-consideration, in view of the decision of this Court reported in Mohammed Naseem vs. Regional Transport Authority & Ors. (2003(1) KHCACJ 501(Ker)). Hence, I set aside Exhibit P3.
3. There will be a direction to the State Transport Appellate Tribunal to consider the matter afresh in the light of the above decision and pass appropriate orders, in accordance with law, within a period of four months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Direction for temporary permit issued by this Court will continue till such time. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.