High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PROF D.GOPALAKRISHNA PILLAI v. C.RAMACHANDRAN, CHIEF SECRETARY TO - Con Case(C) No. 1330 of 2005(S)  RD-KL 11017 (22 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCon Case(C) No. 1330 of 2005(S)
1. PROF D.GOPALAKRISHNA PILLAI,
2. PROF.S.VIJAYAN NAIR,
4. PROF.P.K.RAVEENDRANATHAN NAIR,
5. PROF V.K.GEORGE, S/O.V.K.KORAH,
1. C.RAMACHANDRAN, CHIEF SECRETARY TO
2. PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT OF
For Petitioner :SRI.N.N.SUGUNAPALAN (SR.)
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L.DATTU, C.J. & K.T.SANKARAN,J.CONT. CASE (C). NO. 1330 OF 2005 S
Dated this the 22nd June, 2007
H.L.DATTU, C.J. Alleging that the respondents have disobeyed the orders and directions issued by this Court in O.P.No.17998 of 2002 dated 20th November 2003, petitioners in the original petition have filed this contempt petition.
2. Learned Government Pleader was directed to get instructions from the respondents. Respondents have filed affidavit. Learned counsel appearing for the respondents brings to our notice that aggrieved by the orders passed by the learned single Judge and also the orders passed in W.A.No.1432 of 2005, the respondents have filed Petition for Special Leave to Appeal (Civil) No.26243 of 2005 before the apex Court and the same is pending consideration.
3. In view of this development, in our view, for the present, we need not take cognizance of this contempt petition. Accordingly, the contempt petition requires to be rejected and it is rejected for the present. Liberty is reserved to the petitioners to CONT.CASE (C). NO.1330 OF 2005 approach this Court, if need arises in future. Ordered accordingly. (H.L.DATTU) Chief Justice (K.T.SANKARAN) Judge ahz/
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.