High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
V.N. GOPALAKRISHNAN NAIR v. DEPUTY REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE - WP(C) No. 11175 of 2004(E)  RD-KL 11054 (22 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 11175 of 2004(E)
1. V.N. GOPALAKRISHNAN NAIR,
1. DEPUTY REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE
2. ASSISTANT REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE
3. THRIKKALATHOOR SERVICE CO-OPERATIVE
For Petitioner :SMT.I.SHEELA DEVI
For Respondent :SPL.GOVT.PLEADER,SRI.SWATHIKUMAR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 11175 OF 2004
Dated this the 22nd day of June, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
This writ petition is filed with the following prayers.
"i) issue a writ in the nature of mandamus or any other appropriate writ, direction or order directing the 2nd respondent not to compel the 3rd respondent to proceed with the recovery steps already initiated to recover Rs.64,814/- from the petitioner. ii) issue a writ in the nature of mandamus or any other appropriate writ, direction or order directing the 2nd respondent to consider and pass orders on Ext. P7 representation as expeditiously as possible as hon'ble court may deem fit to fix".
2. There will be a direction to the second respondent/ competent authority to consider Exhibit P7 with notice to the petitioner and third respondent and pass appropriate orders in accordance with law, expeditiously. Interim order dated 30.03.2004 will continue till such time. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.