High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PRAKASH, NILAJ BHAVAN, EROOR MURI v. SUDHAN, BANU MANDIRATHIL - WP(C) No. 7074 of 2004(P)  RD-KL 11161 (25 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 7074 of 2004(P)
1. PRAKASH, NILAJ BHAVAN, EROOR MURI,
2. VIJAYAMMA, DO.
1. SUDHAN, BANU MANDIRATHIL,
2. VINOD, BINDU BHAVAN, DO. DO.
3. ABDUL KAREEM, NABEEZA MANZIL,
4. SUDEVAN, SIMI BHAVAN, DO. DO.
5. ANILKUMAR, NEW INDIA FURNITURE MART,
6. BAHULEYAN, KANNAMANGALATHU VEETTIL,
7. VASANTHY, BINDU VILASAM, DO. DO.
8. AJITHAKUMARI, VADAKKEPUTHENVEETTIL,
9. PADMAKUMARI, VADAKKEPUTHEN VEETTIL,
10. JOHNY, OTTAPLAMOOTTIL, DO. DO.
For Petitioner :SRI.B.KRISHNA MANI
For Respondent :SRI.S.RAJEEV
The Hon'ble MR. Justice PIUS C.KURIAKOSE
O R D E R
PIUS C. KURIAKOSE, J.W.P.(C) NO.7074 & 7098 of 2004
Dated this the 25th day of June, 2007
It is requested on behalf of Sri.B.Krishna Mani, the learned counsel for the petitioners that leave be granted to withdraw from the writ petition. Leave is granted and accordingly the writ petitions will stand dismissed withdrawn. PIUS C. KURIAKOSE,
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.