High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY ITS v. M/S.MANJOO AND COMPANY - WA No. 1468 of 2007  RD-KL 11186 (25 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 1468 of 2007()
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY ITS
2. THE COMMISSIONER FOR COMMERCIAL TAXES
3. THE COMMERCIAL TAX OFFICER,IST CIRCLE
1. M/S.MANJOO AND COMPANY,
For Petitioner :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L.Dattu,C.J. & K.T.Sankaran,J.W.A.Nos.1468, 1470, 1474, 1475, 1481, 1482, 1483, 1486, 1487, 1490 & 1491 of 2007
Dated, this the 25th day of June, 2007
H.L.Dattu,C.J. State is before us in these appeals, calling in question the orders passed by a learned Single Judge of this Court in W.P.(C).No.8524 of 2007 and connected matters, disposed of on 16th March, 2007.
2. The issues raised in these Writ Appeals are identical with the issues raised and considered by this Court in W.A.No.1287 of 2007 disposed of on 5th June, 2007.
3. Following the observations and directions made in the aforesaid Writ Appeal, these Writ Appeals are also disposed of in the same terms and conditions and the orders and directions issued in that appeal. Ordered accordingly. H.L.Dattu Chief Justice K.T.Sankaran Judge vku/-
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.