High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
V.P.REMADEVI, AGED 43, S/O.ASOKAN v. SRI.RAJU NARAYANA SWAMI, AGED ABOUT - Con Case(C) No. 846 of 2007(S)  RD-KL 11206 (25 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCon Case(C) No. 846 of 2007(S)
1. V.P.REMADEVI, AGED 43, S/O.ASOKAN,
1. SRI.RAJU NARAYANA SWAMI, AGED ABOUT
2. P.SUBRAHMANIAN, S/O.NOT KNOWN,
3. S.SREEJITH, I.P.S, S/O.NOT KNOWN,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.GOPALAKRISHNA MENON
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L.Dattu,C.J. & K.T.Sankaran,J.Cont.Case (C).No.846 of 2007-S
Dated, this the 25th day of June, 2007
H.L.Dattu,C.J. Alleging that the respondents have disobeyed the interim orders and directions issued by this Court in I.A.No.11722 of 2006 in W.P.(C).No.20827 of 2004 dated 09.01.2007, the petitioner/complainant is before us in this contempt petition with a request to initiate appropriate proceedings against the respondents for the so-called disobedience of the orders and directions issued by this Court.
2. The order passed by this Court is as under:
"As an interim measure and subject to further orders to be passed, this application is allowed".
3. The respondents have understood the orders passed by this Court in a particular manner and thereafter passed an order dated 9.3.2007. In our opinion, the petitioner has to question the same before the appropriate forum in appropriate proceedings. Therefore, in our considered opinion, the respondents have not disobeyed either wilfully or deliberately the interim orders and directions issued by this Court. In view of that, we do not intend to take cognizance of the contempt petition filed by the complainant. It requires to be rejected and it is rejected. Ordered accordingly. H.L.Dattu Chief Justice K.T.Sankaran Judge vku/-
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.