High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
CUSTODIAN OF VESTED FOREST & v. T.K.RAMACHANDRAN (DIED) - WA No. 1817 of 2004(B)  RD-KL 11238 (26 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 1817 of 2004(B)
1. CUSTODIAN OF VESTED FOREST &
2. STATE OF KERALA,
3. THE FOREST TRIBUNAL, KOZHIKODE.
1. T.K.RAMACHANDRAN (DIED)
2. KRISHNASWAMY CHARITABLE SOCIETY,
3. RADHAKRISHNAN, S/O. T.K.RAMACHANDRAN,
4. MOHANDAS, S/O. T.K.RAMACHANDRAN,
5. MRS.RAJESHWARI, D/O.T.K.RAMACHANDRAN,
For Petitioner :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
For Respondent :SRI.TOMY SEBASTIAN
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L.DATTU, C.J. & K.T.SANKARAN,J.W.A. NO. 1817 OF 2004 & C.M.APPL.NO.1999 OF 2004
Dated this the 26th June, 2007
H.L.DATTU, C.J. The delay of 1071 days in filing the writ appeal is condoned.
2. Learned Special Government Pleader for Forest, Sri.Ranjith Thampan, would submit that in view of the orders passed by this Court in M.F.A.No.338 of 2003, dated 3rd August, 2005, the reliefs sought for by the appellants in this Writ Appeal would not survive for consideration.
3. Taking note of the submission made by the learned counsel, the Writ Appeal is disposed of as having become infructuous. Ordered accordingly. (H.L.DATTU) Chief Justice (K.T.SANKARAN) Judge ahz/
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.