High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P.L.GEORGE, S/O.ANTONY v. KERALA FINANCIAL CORPORATION - WA No. 1985 of 2004  RD-KL 11277 (26 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 1985 of 2004()
1. P.L.GEORGE, S/O.ANTONY,
2. MRS. MAY GEORGE, W/O.P.L.GEORGE,
3. MAGLIN GEORGE, W/O.P.A.GEORGE,
4. BLOSSOM JOSE, W/O.LATE SRI.C.A.JOSE,
1. KERALA FINANCIAL CORPORATION,
2. DISTRICT MANAGER,
3. DEPUTY TAHSILDAR, REVENUE RECOVERY,
4. BABY CHAKKOLA, S/O.ITTY MATHEW,
5. RAJI BABY, W/O.BABY,
6. BIJI CHAKKOLA, S/O.BABY,
For Petitioner :SRI.M.M.ABDUL AZIZ (SR.)
For Respondent :SRI.V.B.UNNIRAJ,SC FOR KFC.
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L.DATTU, C.J. & K.T.SANKARAN,J.W.A. Nos. 1985 & 2008 OF 2004
Dated this the 26th June, 2007
H.L.DATTU, C.J. Learned counsel, Mr.M.M.Abdul Aziz, appearing for the appellants seeks leave of the Court to withdraw the writ appeals on the ground that, as on today, the reliefs sought for by the appellants in these appeals would not survive for consideration of this Court.
2. Permission sought for is granted and the appeals are disposed of as withdrawn.
3. In view of the order passed in the Writ Appeals, the reliefs sought for in I.A.Nos.3668 of 2004 and 1069 of 2006 need not be considered by this Court. Accordingly, the said applications are also rejected. Ordered accordingly. (H.L.DATTU) Chief Justice (K.T.SANKARAN) Judge . NO. ahz/
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.