High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
ALL KERALA FEDERATION OF PETROLEUM v. HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD. - WP(C) No. 7472 of 2007(M)  RD-KL 11330 (27 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 7472 of 2007(M)
1. ALL KERALA FEDERATION OF PETROLEUM
2. M/S.K.RAJEEV AND COMPANY,
3. PRIMA FUELS, HPC DEALERS,
1. HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD.,
2. THE MANAGER,(INSTALLATION) HINDUSTAN
3. THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE,
4. THE DEPUTY INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE,
5. THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
6. THE CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
7. KERALA STATE TANKER LORRY WORKERS
For Petitioner :SRI.K.JAJU BABU
For Respondent :SRI.S.NIRMAL KUMAR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice P.R.RAMAN The Hon'ble MRS. Justice K.HEMA
O R D E R
P.R.RAMAN & K.HEMA, JJ.W.P.(C).NO.7472 OF 2007
Dated this the 27th day of June, 2007
Raman,J.Interim direction as prayed for was granted for a period of three months as per order dated 6/3/2007, which was subsequently extended by two months as per order dated 23/3/2007. Though the period of interim direction has expired, it is submitted that police is acting on the basis of the interim order and extending the protection.
2. In the light of the averments made in the writ petition supported by an affidavit and after going through the counter affidavit filed on behalf of respondents 1 and 2, the fact remains that the petitioners are entitled to the protection as sought for. The 7th respondent, though served with notice, has not chosen to file any counter affidavit. In the circumstances, the interim order is made absolute. Writ Petition is closed. P.R.RAMAN, Judge. K.HEMA, Judge. kcv.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.