High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
KERALA GOVERNMENT PRESSES WORKERS v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY ITS - WA No. 234 of 2002(D)  RD-KL 11358 (27 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 234 of 2002(D)
1. KERALA GOVERNMENT PRESSES WORKERS
2. P.VELAYUDHAN NAIR, 33/1435,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY ITS
2. THE DIRECTOR OF PRINTING,
3. KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION,
For Petitioner :SRI.THOMAS ABRAHAM
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.S.RADHAKRISHNAN The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E RK.S.Radhakrishnan &
Antony Dominic, JJ.
C.M.P.No.670 of 2002 and W.A.No.234 of 2002
Dated this the 27th day of June, 2007.
Radhakrishnan,J.No representation on the side of the appellant. Application to condone the delay in filing the appeal is however allowed.
2. Original Petition was preferred seeking a writ of certiorari to quash Ext.P24 notification issued by the Public Service Commission inviting applications for appointment to the post of Offset Printing Machine Operator Grade II. First petitioner is an association and the second petitioner is a member, who has no vested right for promotion. The post is earmarked for direct recruitment. We find no error in the judgment of the learned single Judge. Writ Appeal is dismissed. K.S.Radhakrishnan, Judge. Antony Dominic, Judge. ess 27/6
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.