High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
MOHAMMED ASHRAF, S/O.MOHAMMED v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY SECRETARY - WP(C) No. 19930 of 2007(V)  RD-KL 11592 (29 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 19930 of 2007(V)
1. MOHAMMED ASHRAF, S/O.MOHAMMED,
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY SECRETARY
2. THE DISTRICT COLLECTOR,MALAPPURAM DIST.
3. THE REVENUE DIVISIONAL OFFICER,
4. VILLAGE OFFICER, CHEEKODE VILLAGE,
For Petitioner :SMT.JAYASREE MANOJ
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice S.SIRI JAGAN
O R D E R
S. SIRI JAGAN, J.W.P.(C)NOs. 19930, 19934,19935, 19942,19946 & 19959 OF 2007
DATED THIS THE 29th DAY OF JUNE, 2007
In all these writ petitions, each petitioner has filed Ext.P2 application for permission under the Kerala Land Utilisation Order for conversion of his/her land. The petitioners seek expeditious disposal of their applications.
2. I have heard the learned Government pleader also. In the facts and circumstances of the case, I direct the 3rd respondent, the Revenue Divisional Officer, Perinthalmanna to consider the applications filed by the petitioners, which is Ext.P2 in all writ petitions and pass appropriate orders thereon in accordance with law as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within two months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. The petitioners would be free to rely on any document in support of their case and the R.D.O. shall consider the same also while passing orders. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
S. SIRI JAGAN, JUDGEAcd
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.