High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
TRESA JESSY K.P., KALATHUNKAL HOUSE v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 202 of 2007(Y)  RD-KL 11657 (29 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 202 of 2007(Y)
1. TRESA JESSY K.P., KALATHUNKAL HOUSE,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
3. DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER,
4. THE GENERAL MANAGER,
5. JOSEPH SIJO T.K.,
6. JEROME JOSE K.V.,
For Petitioner :SRI.M.MOHAMED NAVAZ
For Respondent :SRI.P.K.RAVISANKAR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
A.K. BASHEER, J.W.P.(C). NO. 202 OF 2007
Dated this the 29th day of June, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner claims the benefit of Rule 51 B Chapter XIV A KER in this writ petition.
2. However, in view of the intervening development, it is not necessary to refer to the various contentions raised by the petitioner in support of the above claim. It is brought to my notice that petitioner has been appointed by the Manager as HSA (Malayalam) in St. George's High School, Thankey, with effect from June 27, 2007 against the vacancy of Smt. E.T. Mary HSA (Malayalam), who retired from service on March 31, 2007. The order passed by the Corporate Educational Agency in this regard, bearing No.B2/1(a)/07 dated June 26, 2007, has been made available for perusal. In view of the above intervening development, no further orders are necessary other than directing the controlling officer concerned, to pass appropriate orders approving the appointment of not only the petitioner, but also of all other teachers of the school approval for which has been withheld in view of the pendency of the claim made by the petitioner, if there is no other legal impediment. The writ petition is disposed of in the above terms.
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEvps
A.K. BASHEER, JUDGEOP NO.20954/00
1ST MARCH, 2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.