High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
C.C.MARY, WIFE OF PATHROS, AGED 49 v. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 18310 of 2007(D)  RD-KL 11688 (2 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 18310 of 2007(D)
1. C.C.MARY, WIFE OF PATHROS, AGED 49
1. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES,
3. THE DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER (HEALTH)
4. THE MEDICAL OFFICER-IN-CHARGE,
For Petitioner :SRI.V.A.MUHAMMED
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR
O R D E R
K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR, J.W.P.(C). No.18310 of 2007
Dated this the 2nd day of July, 2007.
The petitioner is a Staff Nurse working under the 4th respondent. She has been placed under suspension by Ext.P1 order by the 3rd respondent on 23.2.2007. Against the said order, the petitioner has preferred Ext.P3 appeal before the first respondent Government. Thereafter this writ petition is filed challenging Ext.P2 and also praying for a direction to consider and pass orders on Ext.P3.
2. Learned Government Pleader, upon instructions, submits that Ext.P3 has been received and it is pending. The Government have forwarded the same to the 2nd respondent, who is the competent authority to consider the same.
3. Therefore, the 2nd respondent is directed to pass appropriate orders on Ext.P3, in accordance with law, after affording an opportunity of being heard W.P.(C). No.18310 of 2007 to the petitioner, within six weeks from the date of production of a copy of this judgment. Writ petition is disposed of as above. Sd/- (K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR)
JUDGEsk/ //true copy// P.S. To Judge
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.