High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
GEORGE JOSEPH, H.S.A. (MATHS) v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 16918 of 2007(L)  RD-KL 11694 (2 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 16918 of 2007(L)
1. GEORGE JOSEPH, H.S.A. (MATHS),
2. P.V.JOSEPH, H.S.A.(MATHS),
3. P.P.SOMASEKHARAN NAIR, H.S.A. (MATHS),
4. SMT.LALITHA BAI, H.S.A (MATHS),
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION,
For Petitioner :SRI.ELVIN PETER P.J.
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice A.K.BASHEER
O R D E R
A.K.BASHEER, J.W.P.(C)Nos.16918 & 16794 OF 2007
Dated this the 2nd day of July, 2007
Learned counsel for the petitioner submits that orders of suspension against the petitioners in these two writ petitions have been withdrawn and therefore the writ petitions have become infructuous. The above submission is recorded. Writ petitions are closed as infructuous.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.