High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
M.K. KRISHNAN v. THE SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE - WP(C) No. 1775 of 2007(J)  RD-KL 1172 (16 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 1775 of 2007(J)
1. M.K. KRISHNAN,
1. THE SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE,
2. THE DEPUTY INSPECTOR GENERAL OF
3. A. VIPINDAS, SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
4. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.SIBY MATHEW
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, J.WP(C)No. 1775 OF 2007
Dated this the 16th January, 2007.
The petitioner is working as Sub Inspector of Police, Mala Police Station. The first respondent has passed Ext.P2 order transferring some of the Sub Inspectors under his control from one police station to another and the petitioner also has been included in that order. It is stated that the petitioner has been transferred frequently from one station to another and that has caused heart burn to him apart from inconvenience and harassment. Ext.P3 representation has been filed before the first respondent requesting for a reconsideration of Ext.P2 as far as it concerns the petitioner. Counsel for the petitioner submits that orders are necessary from this Court directing the first respondent to look into the grievance of the petitioner and take early decision, otherwise Ext.P3 may go unnoticed.
2. Heard Govt. Pleader also.
3. In the circumstances, the first respondent is directed to consider Ext.P3 and pass, orders having regard to all relevant aspects. This shall be done within three weeks from the date of the petitioner producing a copy of WPC 1775/2007 2 the judgment along with a copy of the writ petition. Writ petition is disposed of accordingly. K.K.DENESAN Judge jj
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.