High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
RAJAN, S/O. KRISHNAN, AGED 53 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Bail Appl No. 215 of 2007  RD-KL 1206 (16 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 215 of 2007()
1. RAJAN, S/O. KRISHNAN, AGED 53 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.RAJESH SIVARAMANKUTTY
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
B.A.No.215 of 2007
Dated this the 16th day of January 2007.
ORDERIn this Petition filed under Sec. 439 Cr.P.C. the petitioner who is the first accused in Crime No.132 of 2005 of Kozhinjampara Police Station for offences punishable under Secs. 406 and 420 read with Sec.34 I.P.C., seeks his enlargement on bail.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the offences, the duration of judicial custody of the petitioner and the other circumstances of the case etc., I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioner. Accordingly, the petitioner is directed to be released on bail on his executing a bond for Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M., Chittur and subject to the following conditions:
1. The petitioner shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays.
2. The petitioner shall make himself available for BA 215/07 -: 2 :- interrogation as and when required by the Police till the filing of the final report.
3. The petitioner shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall he attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
4. The petitioner shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioner commits breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to him shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
V.RAMKUMAR, JUDGE.ess 16/1
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.