High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
J.SWAYAMPRABHA v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - WP(C) No. 33018 of 2004(E)  RD-KL 12138 (5 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 33018 of 2004(E)
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. DIRECTOR OF SOCIAL WELFARE VTH FLOOR,
3. THE DISTRICT SOCIAL WELFARE OFFICER
4. CHILD DEVELOPMENT PROJECT OFFICER
For Petitioner :SRI.KALEESWARAM RAJ
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 33018 OF 2004
Dated this the 5th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner approached this Court with certain grievances regarding termination of her service. There is already an interim order ever since 12.11.2004. She has filed Exhibit P5 representation before the first respondent.
2. There will be a direction to the first respondent to look into Exhibit P5 representation and take appropriate action on Exhibit P5 in accordance with law, expeditiously. Interim order passed by this Court will continue till such time. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.