High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.O.JOSEPH, AGED 42 v. DISTRICT COLLECTOR, ERNAKULAM - WP(C) No. 35348 of 2004(G)  RD-KL 12155 (5 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 35348 of 2004(G)
1. K.O.JOSEPH, AGED 42,
1. DISTRICT COLLECTOR, ERNAKULAM.
2. DEPUTY TAHSILDAR, REVENUE RECOVERY,
3. VILLAGE OFFICER, N.PARUR,
4. BRANCH MANAGER, BANK OF INDIA,
For Petitioner :SRI.V.A.PRADEEP KUMAR
For Respondent :SRI.M.P.RAMACHANDRAN NAIR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 35348 OF 2004
Dated this the 5th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner approached this Court with certain grievances regarding the recovery steps initiated at the instance of the 4th respondent-Bank.
2. In view of the intervening developments, in case the petitioner has still any grievance left, he may approach the 4th respondent. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.