High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
KUSUMAM SADHANANDAN, AGED 49 YEARS v. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 11816 of 2004(F)  RD-KL 12166 (5 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 11816 of 2004(F)
1. KUSUMAM SADHANANDAN, AGED 49 YEARS,
1. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
2. DISTRICT COLLECTOR, ERNAKULAM DISTRICT,
3. MULANTHURUTHY GRAMA PANCHAYAT,
4. HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM COMPANY LTD.,
5. CHINNAMMA, AGED 65 YEARS,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR
For Respondent :SRI.C.T.JOSEPH
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 11816 OF 2004
Dated this the 5th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
This writ petition is filed with the following prayer:
i) to issue a Writ of prohibition, direction or order of the like nature restraining the respondents from conducting any business in Petroleum in partly reclaimed wet land in survey No. 85/6 in Block No. B/23 of Mulanthuruthy Village.
2. In the counter affidavit filed by the 3rd and 5th respondent it is submitted that there is no violation of the provisions of Land Utilisation Order, since the property is garden land for several years. Learned Government Pleader upon instructions submits that the Tahsildar has already conducted an enquiry in the matter and found that there is no merit in the allegations raised by the petitioner. In the above circumstances, this writ petition is dismissed.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.