High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
RAJAN, AGED 37 YRS, S/O. LATE AYYAPPAN v. S.I. OF POLICE - Bail Appl No. 4056 of 2007  RD-KL 12220 (5 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 4056 of 2007()
1. RAJAN, AGED 37 YRS, S/O. LATE AYYAPPAN,
2. MOHAN DAS, AGED 48 YEARS,
3. BHAMA MOHAN DAS, AGED 38 YEARS,
4. SARALA NARAYAN, AGED 44 YEARS,
5. NARAYANAN, AGED 49 YEARS,
6. SURESH KUMAR, AGED 32 YEARS,
7. LAKSHMI, AGED 72 YEARS,
1. S.I. OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.LALJI P.THOMAS
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R.BASANT, J.B.A.No.4056 of 2007
Dated this the 5th day of July 2007
O R D E RApplication for anticipatory bail. The petitioner apprehends arrest on the allegation that he has committed non- bailable offences. The learned Public Prosecutor, on instructions, submits that the petitioner is not required to be arrested and that he has not been arrayed as an accused in any crime. The petitioner shall not be arrested, submits the learned Public Prosecutor.
2. The submission of the learned Public Prosecutor is taken note of and recorded. It is now evident that the apprehension of the petitioner is without any basis. This petition is accordingly dismissed.
(R.BASANT, JUDGE)jsr // True Copy// PA to Judge B.A.No. 2 B.A.No. 3
ORDER21ST DAY OF MAY2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.