High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
T.S.AMBUJAKSHAN, CHARTERED ENGINEER v. THE STATE OF KERALA REP. BY ITS - WP(C) No. 8664 of 2004(F)  RD-KL 12258 (5 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 8664 of 2004(F)
1. T.S.AMBUJAKSHAN, CHARTERED ENGINEER,
2. C.V.ABRAHAM, M/199, CHANGAMPUZHA NAGAR,
1. THE STATE OF KERALA REP. BY ITS
2. THE KALAMASSERY MUNCIPALITY,
3. MATHEW ALEXANDER (BABU) PATHICHERIYIL
For Petitioner :SRI.MATHEWS K.PHILIP
For Respondent :SRI.ASP.KURUP
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C). NO. 8664 OF 2004
Dated this the 5th day of July, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioners approached this Court praying for a direction to the second respondent to take appropriate action in the matter of removal of encroachment.
2. In case no action has been taken on Exhibit P1 representation by the second respondent, appropriate action in accordance with law on Exhibit P1, with notice to the petitioner and third respondent, will be taken within a period of four months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.