High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SOJO, S/O.PRABHAKARAN, AGED 25 YEARS v. THE STATE OF KERALA - Bail Appl No. 175 of 2007  RD-KL 1231 (16 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 175 of 2007()
1. SOJO, S/O.PRABHAKARAN, AGED 25 YEARS,
2. ANU @ ANOOP, S/O.THYAGARAJAN,
1. THE STATE OF KERALA,
For Petitioner :SRI.C.A.CHACKO
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BAIL APPLICATION Nos.172/07 & 175/07
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DATED THIS THE 16th DAY OF JANUARY, 2007
O R D E RPetitioners in these bail applications are accused Nos.1, 3 and 4 respectively in Crime No.380/06 of Aroor Police Station for an offence punishable under sections 302 read with section 34 IPC. They were arrested on 8.12.2006.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioners and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the offences, the duration of judicial custody of the petitioners and the other circumstances of the case etc., I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioners with effect from 23.1.2007. Accordingly, the petitioners are directed to be released on bail with effect from 23.1.2007 on each of them executing a bond for Rs.10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M.-II, Cherthala and subject to the following conditions:
1. The petitioners shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays.
2. The petitioners shall make themselves available for interrogation as and when required by the Police, till the filing of the final report. BA.NOS.172/07 & 175/07 2
3. The petitioners shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall they attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
3. The petitioners shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioners commit breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to them shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.