High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.J.GEETHAMMA, AGED 45 YEARS v. THE STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY THE - WP(C) No. 321 of 2005(L)  RD-KL 12324 (6 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 321 of 2005(L)
1. K.J.GEETHAMMA, AGED 45 YEARS,
1. THE STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY THE
2. THE TRANSPORT COMMISSIONER,
3. THE JOINT REGIONAL TRANSPORT OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.SUNIL V.MOHAMMED
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR
O R D E R
K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR, J.W.P.(C) No.321 of 2005 L
Dated this the 6th day of July, 2007.
The petitioner is a Part-time Sweeper working under the 3rd respondent since 1995. This writ petition is filed claiming regularisation in service. Now, the case of the persons like the petitioner is covered by Government Order, G.O.(P)No.501/fin dated 25.11.2005.
2. In view of the above position, the petitioner may move the 1st respondent claiming regularisation by submitting a representation to the 3rd respondent within one month from today. The 3rd respondent will forward the same through proper channel with his comments to the first respondent within two months from the date of receipt of it. The 1st respondent Government, upon receipt of the said representation along with other materials, will pass final orders on it, within three months from the date of receipt of the same. Writ petition is disposed of as above. Sd/- (K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR)
JUDGEsk/ //true copy//
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.