High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.M. RAJA, RIANA MANZIL, HOUSE NO.454 v. THE SECRETARY, CHANGANACHERRY - WP(C) No. 19780 of 2004(D)  RD-KL 12326 (6 July 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 19780 of 2004(D)
1. K.M. RAJA, RIANA MANZIL, HOUSE NO.454,
1. THE SECRETARY, CHANGANACHERRY
2. CHANGANACHERRY MUNICIPALITY,
3. THE ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER,
4. THE DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER OF
5. SHAMEER, SHEEJA MANZIL,
For Petitioner :SRI.S.SHANAVAS KHAN
For Respondent :SRI.G.GOPAKUMAR,SC, KSPCB
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH , J
W.P.(C) NO. 19780 OF 2004
Dated this the 6th day of July, 2007.
The writ petition is filed with the following prayers:
i)issue a writ of mandamus or any other writ order or direction directing the respondents 1 to 3 to enforce stop memo No. 2468/04 dated 27.03.2004 by the Health Supervisor forthwith; ii) issue a writ of mandamus or any other writ order or direction directing the respondents 1 to 3 to conduct an inspection of the shop conducted by the 5th respondent after giving notice to the petitioner.
2. In case the petitioner has still any grievance left, he may file a representation along with the copy of this judgment before the 1st and 3rd respondents in which case appropriate action, in accordance with law, to abate the nuisance will be taken with notice to the petitioner and 5th respondent within another two months. The writ petition is disposed of accordingly.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.rv
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.