High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SOPHY KOREA, AGED 46 v. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY PUBLIC - Bail Appl No. 96 of 2007  RD-KL 1233 (16 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 96 of 2007()
1. SOPHY KOREA, AGED 46,
2. THOMAS GEORGE, S/O.LATE GEORGE,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY PUBLIC
2. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.VARGHESE C.KURIAKOSE
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BAIL APPLICATION NO. 96 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DATED THIS THE 16th DAY OF JANUARY, 2007
O R D E RPetitioners seek anticipatory bail on the allegation that the Ernakulam Town Police are at their heels at the instance of the KSIDC, from which the petitioners had availed of a loan.
2. Learned Public Prosecutor on instructions submitted that no crime has been registered against the petitioners and that the petitioners are not wanted by the Ernakulam Town Police with regard to the allegations made in the petition. If so, the apprehension of arrest and harassment entertained by the petitioner is unfounded. Recording the submission made by the learned Public Prosecutor, this petition is closed.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.